Interested in working on a brand-new team with a well-established iGaming company based in Malta? Want to work with the latest QA automation technologies?
I am working on an exclusive QA Automation role with a company specialising in Gaming platform solutions (casino, sportsbook & retail) who are partnered with some of the most highly respected operators in the industry. You will join a brand-new integrations team to cater for the company’s 40+ customers based in Malta. Interested in a client facing role where you will not only understand technical needs but gain a deeper understanding of their business requirements? Then this is the right role for you.
• Analyse business requirements and system design in order to select, develop and utilize automated testing.
• Execute automation testing throughout the development lifecycle and during periodic releases.
• Work with various test management tools
• Work with JIRA to report issues and work on project
• Create test reports
• 3-4 years of experience testing Web Services (SOAP and/or REST)
• Experience working with open source automation tools
• Know how to apply OOP in .NET
• Feel comfortable working with different DBMS (MySQL)
• Familiar with Rest API automation
• Good knowledge of working in JIRA
• Work experience on Jmeter
• Work experience on SoapUI
• Work experience on Selenium, Cypress
• Work experience in BDD
• Knowledge of distributed load testing
Interested? Get in touch with us today!