Our client is a dynamic and innovative software company providing platforms across multiple gaming industries. They are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to oversee the quality assurance processes and deliverables.
• Leading the QA team in automated testing tools and frameworks.
• Working with various mini-development teams and communicate effectively.
• Leading the QA team in designing QA test procedures.
• Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process.
• Overseeing the drafting of test cases and feature scenarios.
• Work closely with the client account managers, participate in technical analysis exercises to extract feature scenarios for backlog.
• Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
• Reviewing Quality Assurance reports.
Personal Skills and Traits:
• Easygoing, humble and hardworking
• Strong collaboration skills and passion for standards and best practices
• Focused on solutions, sharing knowledge and learning new techniques
• Analytical thinking and detail oriented
• Creative and takes initiatives
• A minimum of 4 years of experience working in QA
• A degree in Computer Science or related professional qualifications
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Solid Understanding of:
• Web application development and at least one development language
• At least one testing methodologies such as BDD
• Test management suites such as Zephyr and project management tools such as JIRA
• Agile methodology
• Developing internal and external consumer-facing web interfaces
Great to have:
• Experience with testing frameworks such as Selenium
Interested? Get in touch!