As the R&D director, you will lead a significant part of our R&D departments. Your team consists of Development Managers who each are responsible for a different department. We are looking for a strong leader who will focus on the big picture. You will be reporting to the CTO.
The role is located in Sofia, Bulgaria but our client also have teams in other locations, so some travelling will be required.
• Leading software architects, developers, QA, technical support, designers, project management and delivery teams of 100+ employees.
• Aligning technology, product development, structure, methodology, best practices and processes across various global development centres in order to ensure efficient delivery.
• Ensuring the organisational structure, methodologies, R&D processes, product management and delivery are optimised to distribute the required product solutions.
• Recruiting, building and mentoring teams and mid managers to continue successful growth.
• Prioritising, controlling and tracking companies’ resources and projects
• Proven R&D Director or Senior R&D Management experience in a B2B online software company.
• Strong technical background in development, design and maintenance of complex web-based software systems; Deep knowledge In .Net and Microsoft environment.
• Successful track record building large scale scrum teams and implementing best agile practices.
• Proven experience establishing DevOps infrastructure and methodologies; large scale web systems in B2B environment which requires quick time-to-market and fast deployment to large number of B2B customers- Big advantage!
• Business orientated; ability to read and comprehend information from various sources.
• Detail oriented and hands-on abilities.
Interested and want to hear more?