Sofia, Bulgaria (Hybrid)
On behalf of our client – a leading payment solutions company, we are currently looking for a PSP Reconciliation Manager to join their office in Sofia. This would be a fantastic opportunity to work with an extremely strong and well-established company.
• Performing the reconciliation of clients’ funds daily
• Monitoring of workflows (deposit/withdrawal process in internal system) and responsibility to investigate and resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner.
• Performing client data reconciliation, confirming that adequate funds are kept segregated to cover client balances.
• Preparing various daily/weekly/monthly reports, related to client funds and balances.
• Daily monitoring of financial institutions and payment providers balances and assessing any settlement or transfer that needs to be requested.
• Communication and coordination with various departments within the Company and third parties
• University degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics/ Mathematics or another related field.
• Experience in a similar role.
• Advanced Computer literacy, especially of MS Excel.
• Proven analytical abilities and investigative skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to identify issues and following through to resolution.
• Excellent communication and monitoring skills.
• Fluency in English language
• Ability to work on hybrid basis in Sofia
If you meet the requirements, please send a CV now. We will contact the selected candidates.