An ambitious boutique CSP based in Malta urgently looking to build their Compliance team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Compliance professional (with a focus on regulatory compliance and licensing) to share their knowledge and work within a unique environment.
As a Regulatory Compliance Specialist, you will be expected to:
• Analyse and monitor the regulatory process for gaming companies under a variety of jurisdictions
• Keep abreast with regulatory and licencing changes and updates across multiple jurisdictions
• Oversees internal gaming controls are in line with the regulatory framework applicable under different jurisdictions
• Compile reports, data and other information as required by regulatory authorities from time to time
• Liaises with all market stakeholders of the business to ensure adherence to all relevant market policies and guidelines.
The ideal person will:
• Be able and comfortable to work in a start-up environment
• Have a good understanding of the regulations and policies with the MGA and other European jurisdictions
• Be articulate
Please note I am happy to offer a bespoke service on your behalf.
For further details contact me for a confidential conversation on: