Growing payment service provider offering a breadth of payment services across multiple channels is looking for a Regulatory Compliance Officer to join their team and help be a part of their steady growth.
As a Regulatory Compliance Officer, you will be required to ensure that the company’s policies and procedures are in line with the current regulatory standards. This may take place in the form of:
• Developing and overseeing control systems to prevent breaches of the existing legal and compliance guidelines
• Look into improving the efficiency of the controls currently in place
• Revise procedures, reports
• Perform periodic compliance risk assessments and establish a compliance monitoring programme
• Assess the company’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
• Prepare compliance reports
• Act as a contact point with regulatory bodies and the payment card schemes as required
Skills and Experience:
• Circa three years’ within Regulatory Compliance Officer
• Candidates that have completed a PQ (Personal Questionnaire) with the MFSA will be considered as a valuable asset.
• In-depth knowledge of the payments industry standards/processes and regulations (including the payment card schemes regulations)
• Experience in communicating with local regulators. Experience in communicating with the payment card schemes will be considered to be an advantage.
Please note I am happy to offer a bespoke service on your behalf.
For further details contact me for a confidential conversation: