Small but growing corporate services firm based in Malta is looking for a Regulatory Compliance Specialist to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for Regulatory Compliance professional to join a highly successful collaborative team.
Working closely with the MLRO And Managing Directory will learn and lot about the industry. An example of what may be expected of you may look like:
• Ensuring that the company’s policies and procedures comply with regulatory and ethical standards
• Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal and compliance guidelines and internal policies
• Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
• Revise procedures, reports and periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
• Draft, modify and implement company policies
• Perform periodic compliance risk assessments and establish a compliance monitoring programme
• Assess the company’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
• Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
• Prepare compliance reports for the various senior stake holders within the business
Please note I am happy to offer a bespoke service on your behalf.
For further details contact me for a confidential conversation: