An opportunity for an experienced Game Mathematician, to join an expanding Game Design Team to develop innovative new gaming concepts, with the focus on new slots games. Ideal for an individual who is looking to work fully remote and is experienced with C++.
You will join a leading independent casino game provider, with track record of innovation and fast-expanding slot-game portfolio played in over 150 countries. A truly global organisation responsible for creating some of the top brands games which can be integrated with online casinos around the world for real money play.
• Design and iterate on new slot game math models
• Collaborate with the international team to create and implement innovative and engaging features.
• Update, test, and maintain a C++ code base for rapid simulation of slot game math models
• Create and prepare math documentation to submit to regulatory agencies.
• Provide support and assistance with your expertise to other departments on topics relating to slot game math and gameplay.
• 3+ years of experience in slot game maths model designing
• A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar
• Good understanding of probability and combinatorics
• Experience in C++ (other programming languages considered)
• Experience work with a highly-technical, multi-disciplinary team to design fun and engaging real money gaming experiences
• Good communication and organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills in English.
Interested? Get in touch for more details!