- Participation in and providing input to all phases of product features development – from inception, through API design to implementation, feedback and adjustments.
- Responsible within their team for feature implementation.
- Providing specific technical feedback to the team lead.
- Responsible for collaborative in-team code review under the guidance of the team lead.
- Responsible for collaborative in-team technology research – reviewing third-party libraries, tools, APIs and selecting the most appropriate tooling alongside the team lead.
Qualifications & Experience:
- (Required) Proficiency with backend development technologies:
○ HTTP protocol
○ Web servers (nginx preferred)
○ MySQL or other RDBMS
○ Web frameworks
- (Required) Experience with Node.js (at least 1 year)
- (Required) Proficiency with Git
- (Preferred) Software architecture understanding
- (Preferred) Experience with automated software testing tools and methodologies
- (Preferred) Experience with agile software development
- Experience with project management tools
- Software development/technical background
- Interested in games/esports
- 3-6+ years of relevant experience
This is a remote role open to candidates in European time zones.
Salaries range from €32k – €42k gross (DOE)