Our client, a very well established iGaming operator, is currently seeking to recruit a Responsible Gaming Analyst to join their growing team in Malta.
This is a key role within the department, and the RG Analyst will be responsible for:
• Making informed decisions determining appropriate mitigation actions for any risk identified.
• Act as point of contact for escalations for Responsible Gambling cases and complaints.
• Monitor social responsibility triggers (automated and manual) which are activated by player’s activities.
• Use the company’s guideline to apply the adequate social responsibility measures once RG triggers have been activated.
• Recognizes the type of customer who need to be logged and reported to the appropriate level of staff and which may trigger customer interaction at an appropriate moment.
• Identify customers who are demonstrating signs of agitation, distress, intimidation, aggression or other behaviours that may inhibit customer interaction.
• Proactively schedule outbound calls to identified players
• Use of all relevant sources of information to ensure effective decision making and to guide and deliver effective customer interaction.
• Communicate effectively with overlapping departments such as customer service department, fraud, payment protection team, CRM, casino and sportsbook.
• Review internal policies and procedures to ensure that they are compliant with all statutory or legal requirements.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Solid knowledge of Swedish and Maltese gambling social responsibilities requirements
• Background in the online gambling industry
• Experience assessing risk and regulatory concerns
• Proven experience in leading/influencing others
• Data analysing and report writing skills
• Understanding of data driven analytics
• Great planning, organizational and analytical skills
• Good understanding of a review/iterate/improve approach
Interested? Good, let’s talk!
Apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org