Small but growing iGaming operator based in Malta urgently needs a Responsible Gaming Officer to join their team. Working across multiple markets, this is a role suited to someone that is comfortable working within an high pressure fast passed market.
Reporting into the Head of Compliance you will be relied on for identifying vulnerable players.
• Making informed decisions determining appropriate mitigation actions for any risk identified.
• Act as point of contact for escalations for Responsible Gambling cases and complaints.
• Monitor social responsibility triggers (automated and manual) which are activated by player’s activities.
• Use the company’s guideline to apply the adequate social responsibility measures once RG triggers have been activated.
• Recognizes the type of customer who need to be logged and reported to the appropriate level of staff and which may trigger customer interaction at an appropriate moment.
• Identify customers who are demonstrating signs of agitation, distress, intimidation, aggression or other behaviours that may inhibit customer interaction.
• Proactively schedule outbound calls to identified players
• Use of all relevant sources of information to ensure effective decision making and to guide and deliver effective customer interaction.
• Communicate effectively with overlapping departments such as customer service department, fraud, payment protection team, CRM, casino and sportsbook.
• Review internal policies and procedures to ensure that they are compliant with all statutory or legal requirements.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Background in the online gambling industry
• Experience assessing risk and regulatory concerns
• Proven experience in leading/influencing others
• Data analysing and report writing skills
• Understanding of data driven analytics
• Great planning, organizational and analytical skills
• Good understanding of a review/iterate/improve approach
Salary: up to €30,000
Please note I am happy to offer a bespoke service on your behalf.