We are looking for an experienced and effective Senior Account Manager, who can step forward in a team lead position, to deliver world-class service and support for our customers.
Based in our Malta office. Commercially minded, you will be responsible for your account’s business KPIs, revenue performance and campaign management.
With both sales and service at the centre of this client-facing role, you will act as a strategic point of contact for our operators.
What you need to succeed
• Experience within the online gaming industry
• Experience working in a strategic role within an online gaming business
• A solid understanding of relevant online gaming markets, competitors and consumers
• Client management experience at a senior level, ideally within the industry
• Proven team management capabilities
• Experience with platform providers and related product: Sportsbook, Casino, CRM, Affiliation and Payment
• Delivering Product Specific Trainings to all the operators included in the portfolio.
• Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Negotiating and reviewing new product and services contracts as well as ensuring that those products and services are delivered.
• Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
• Develop and execute the in-year client services strategy, aligned to the business, operations and product strategies
In return for your awesome account management abilities, we can offer you a generous benefits package and tailored career development opportunities.