One of our clients, a very exciting company across the cryptocurrency and games industry, is currently in the process of strengthening their marketing department, and therefore on the lookout for a Senior Brand Manager.
● Lead brand campaign development and coordination, driving targeted strategies and messaging across audiences, channels, and cross-functional teams
● Develop and help create / foster the brand positioning, voice and values (website, newsletter, blog, social media, forum, etc.)
● Produce marketing materials and content such as presentation decks, news releases, social media captions, industry reports, copywriting, etc.
● Communicate and coordinate proactively among various teams to continuously improve how the client markets the products
● Collaborate with the front office team to drive key value propositions of the product
● Develop an analytical framework to measure and report on the performance of product marketing initiatives
● 5+ years of experience in brand or growth marketing
● A strong track record of spearheading launches and marketing campaigns that drove significant business results
● Demonstrate the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and influencers at all levels
● Formidable creative narrative and story-telling skills to position the brand as a leader
● Understanding of payment processing, what it is, and how it’s changing
● An appetite to experiment and use non-traditional marketing tactics, backed up by testing measurable and scalable programs that you’ll optimize and launch based on learnings
● Highly collaborative leadership skills and a proven ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams to meet common goals and objectives
Interested? Great, let’s talk further!