International venture capital firm with their HQ in Malta urgently needs a Senior Corporate Lawyer to join their office in Malta (offering a flexible work environment).
Working with a wide breadth of clients this is ideal for a seasoned Corporate Lawyer to take a step up and develop their career.
As the company’s corporate lawyer your key function is to safeguard the business from a legal perspective but you may be expected to:
• Draft, review and negotiation commercial agreements within a multi-jurisdictional scope
• Advise on general commercial agreements e.g., employment agreements, service agreements, profit share agreements
• Coordinate the of incorporation of companies
• Advise and act on special legal issues with external specialists
• Possess a law degree
• Come from an iGaming/fintech or lead generation background
• Knowledge of Maltese tax law and international corporate tax law would be a plus
Salary: up to €80,000
Please note I am happy to offer a bespoke service on your behalf.
For further details contact me for a confidential conversation on:
Cell: (+356) 99126800