One of our exciting clients is looking for a CRM and Campaign Manager to join their team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for the planning, execution, and optimisation of customer relationship management strategies and marketing campaigns, for the online casino business across different markets and verticals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the retention of their players and will work closely with the marketing team to identify, target, and engage potential and existing customers. This
role requires a strong understanding of the online gaming industry, as well as experience in data analysis, segmentation, and communication marketing.
- Develop and implement CRM strategies and campaigns aimed at increasing customer loyalty and lifetime value.
- Manage the day-to-day execution of email, push notifications, pop-ups, SMS campaigns and all other important communication channels in unregulated markets
- Manage campaigns end-to-end, including targeting, segmentation, automation, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization.
- Create and manage personalized modules and campaign automations.
- Draft creative briefs for each campaign, ensuring stories are told in a compelling manner using static and dynamic content.
- Manage existing features and enhancements to the website, from a casino perspective.
- Working with marketing and casino teams to create and launch a range of features that drive loyalty and revenue.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance daily, through KPIs, and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Build, document and maintain country profiles and player segmentation, including key information such as welcome offers, player onboarding, extended player lifecycles, ad hoc campaigns, promotional patterns that the players are used to in each market, as well as any other beneficial country specific
- Adapt testing, learning, and growing mindset, by continuously and proactively conducting A/B testing on the automated lifecycle journeys and ad hoc campaigns.
- Collaborate with other departments, including product, customer service, and analytics, to ensure a seamless customer experience and to optimize all internal workflows and synergies.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and emerging technologies and incorporate them into the CRM strategy.
- Deliver transparent, documented, and visible CRM activities to all stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in CRM and campaign management, with a strong focus on email and mobile marketing communication from the iGaming arena (focus on Casino)
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful CRM campaigns, especially in unregulated markets
- Excellent analytical skills and experience using data to drive campaign optimization
- Understand brand reputation
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work and collaborate with others while building a strong and efficient CRM team.
- Vast experience with Smartico and/or Optimove
- Be a good and positive person as a base for becoming a stronger and better employee
Interested? Get in Touch!