I am working with a leading casino operator based in Malta who are expanding their technical department and are on the lookout for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their team. If you are a senior DevOps Engineer who want to help introduce a DevOps mindset working alongside a team of developers and QAs with products related to casino and sportsbook this is the opportunity for you.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be working closely with teams of Software Engineers to facilitate the efficient delivery of software. You will build internal tools to automate repetitive tasks and configure and maintain our CI/CD pipelines.
• Identify and implement automation for repetitive tasks and requests.
• Configure and maintain CI/CD tools.
• Build internal tools to facilitate efficient delivery of software.
• Handle code deployments in all environments.
• Propose, evaluate, and implement improvements to existing applications and infrastructure.
• Monitor communications channels, monitoring tools, and related systems to ensure system stability, health, and performance.
• Perform root cause analysis for production issues.
• Evaluate and propose new ideas and ways to improve development delivery.
• Continuously strive to automate and improve development and release processes.
• Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning.
• Establish, maintain, and monitor configuration standards.
• Build tools to reduce issue occurrences and improve customer experience.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related technical field.
• 2+ years of professional DevOps or similar Software Engineering experience.
• Working knowledge of Unix/Linux and object-oriented programming in PHP, Java or C#.
• Previous experience in test automation in a Continuous Integration setup.
• Working knowledge of Linux Containers.
• Previous experience in managing complex build systems within a Continuous Integration setup.
• Previous experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity or Octopus Deploy.
• Up to date on the latest industry trends and aware of DevOps and Agile principles.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
• Excellent teamworking and communication skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills and good attention to detail.
• Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence.
• Private health insurance
• Birthday leave
• Additional marriage leave
• Additional paternity leave
• 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child
• Refer a friend bonus
• Wellness allowance
• Professional development support
• Free breakfasts two days a week.
• Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee