I am looking for an experienced and motivated Senior SEO (English or German speaker) to join an online lead generation company based in Malta.
Successful track record and previous experience in all aspects related to search engine optimization is necessary. As Senior SEO you would take ownership and responsibility for the organic search performance of your products.
Right mindset to deliver excellent results and hunger to succeed is what it takes to be successful at this job.
• Develop and execute successful SEO strategies;
• Conduct keyword research to guide content teams;
• Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes;
• Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy;
• Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building);
• Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects;
• Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns;
• Coordinating content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing and other activities;
• Have at least 3 years proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role;
• Profound knowledge of standard and current SEO practices;
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS;
• Experience with SEO reporting;
• Being profound with relevant SEO tools (e.g. ahrefs, Screaming Frog, KWtool.io, Ryte) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console);
What you get
• Competitive salary and private health care benefits
• Flexible work schedules, a vibrant work environment and excellent opportunities to learn and grow.
Reach out to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org