We are looking for a SEO/SEM Specialist to manage the Casino Search engine optimization and related marketing activities.
As the SEO/SEM Specialist, you’ll identify strategies, techniques and tactics to increase the number of visitors to the website and obtain high-ranking placement in the results page of search engines. By generating more leads for the business you’ll open up new opportunities for driving growth and profit. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as the SEO content strategy, link building and keyword strategy. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
• Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
• Manage campaign costs and budgets, estimate monthly costs and reconcile discrepancies.
• Optimize copies and landing pages for search engines
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
• Monitor the algorithms set by the search engines to keep up to date with changes
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Write original content for Casino webpages tailored for the target audiences
• Develop and implement the link building strategy
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• Work with content and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
• Make technical recommendations to developers
• Constantly check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor performance and make recommendations for improvement
• Engage with third parties (e.g., affiliates) over link-building opportunities
• +5 years of experience in a SEO/SEM role
• +3 year of experience working within Casino or online gambling industry
• Proven SEO experience
• Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
We are serious about what we do but more importantly, we have a lot of fun doing it. Our work culture is modern, meaning we strive for work experiences based on transparency, productivity, trust, and passion. Our Perks include:
• Competitive salary offer
• Fully remote role
• Unlimited Paid Time-off
• Home Office Perk, so you can furnish your home office
• Workspace Perk, in case you like to work from shared workspaces
• Personal Development Budget, for workshops, courses and all kinds of classes
• Health Insurance
• Personal Wellbeing Budget, for your gym, fitness classes, massages, etc.
• Team Building Retreats around the world
• Explorer Perk, to get flights anywhere in the world for you and your family
• Take a Break Perk, a (very) special bonus for our most loyal people
• Laptop of your choice
• Exclusive Crypto Workshops
Get in touch!