If you are passionate about Customer Service, have a genuine interest in iGaming, and want to learn more this position could be for you.
No iGaming experience – No problem, they will teach you everything! As a Customer Service Agent, you will be the first point of contact for their players through live chat, email, and phone calls delivering the best possible experience.
- Enable our players with quality solutions in a timely, personal, and professional manner that exceeds the customers’ expectations
- Identify and support players in any difficulties they might encounter
- Provide explanations to customers about products/site/policies/ promotions, etc.
- Update customer account/details with necessary information when needed
- Understand, guide, and support players in Responsible Gambling
- Collaborate with our Fraud and payments team in customer queries
- Understand AML and report any suspicious activity
- Be a fluent or native Swedish speaker with a C1 level of English, both spoken and written
- Be flexible and willing to work on a shift basis
- Have experience working with customers, listening to their needs, and providing the best solutions
- Be an excellent listener, have an empathic approach and take pride in giving an excellent service to our players
- You have exceptional organisation skills (including arriving on time, meeting deadlines, and finding accurate information in a timely manner).
- You are detail oriented with the ability to handle stressful situations while maintaining a positive attitude
- Be an individual who is open to constructive feedback
- Be a team player that can also work independently
- Private health insurance
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Wellness allowance
- Birthday leave
- Company and Team building events
- Relocation package to Malta including flight and 2 weeks of accommodation
Interested? Get in Touch!