Our client is looking for a Systems Engineer to join their team!
Successful team members share the following characteristics:
• Technical excellence.
• A passion for technology
• Accountability to the team in a fast moving environment.
• Exceptional communication and team working.
• A pragmatic, get it done style.
The Systems Engineer will be involved in:
• Engineering solutions to improve and automate infrastructure and platforms
• The administration of a wide range of systems, based on a variety of operating systems and platforms
• The migration of corporate systems from on-premises platforms to cloud/hosted platforms
• The administration of a variety of database systems
• Working within an Agile environment to deliver both software and platform solutions
The Systems Engineer will demonstrate:
• At least 3 years of experience administering enterprise systems based on Windows or Linux
• A proven record or engineering platform/infrastructure solutions to meet customer requirements
• Interest or experience in working with Cloud platform providers, primarily AWS. Migration experience from on-premises to cloud would be a plus
• Experience working with, or setting up CI/CD pipelines
• A solid understanding of ITIL fundamentals
• An ability to work well within a team environment, whilst also being able to resolve issues individually when required
Interested? Get in touch to find out more.