An opportunity for an experience Technical Project Manager to join a leading operator due to further expansion.
• Responsible for executing and delivering technology projects
• Responsible for identifying and analyzing project opportunities, performing risk management, determining the project execution approach, estimating project scope and timelines, preparing time/resource estimates, and facilitating project meetings and execution.
• Promotion of industry Project Management Methodology/Framework standards, policies, procedures, and best practices
• Able to engage with project stakeholders and then manage all ongoing communications
• 3+ years of experience in Project Management related to IT for the full project life cycle
• Experience in various software development methodologies
• Able to lead and support successful projects, using various methods, such as PRINCEII/PMP, Agile, DSDM and/or SCRUM
• Understanding of project management, change management, business process management
• Prior experience within iGaming
• Programming experience (desirable)
For more information contact us today!