About the Team
The successful candidate will be a part of our Product Development team and would take on tasks that would help the company continue its innovation in the Communications/PBX market. Our product is targeted at medium and large enterprises and is currently used by 250,000 customers around the world.
About the Job
● Develop company’s software based on project plans and feedback
● Fix bugs as found by the QA team
● Remain up to date in regards to industry trends/news, product news and new solutions
● Provide ETA and stick to deadlines
● Daily reports and project statuses to supervisors – Lead Developer
About the Applicant:
● Ability to describe issues in a concise way with excellent attention to detail.
● Willingness to take ownership of the software they develop.
● Knowledge of Node.js will be considered an advantage.
● Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
● Critical and analytical thinker.
● Adaptable and flexible approach to work.
● Ability to work as part of a large team.
● A University degree or equivalent in IT will be considered an advantage.
● Strong understanding of the software development life cycle, especially debugging and browser/platform compatibility testing
Interested? Get in touch to find out more.