Exacta Vacancy - Recruitment Associates
Exacta Solutions is looking to grow its international presence by hiring Recruitment Associates based in our brand-new offices in Sliema, Malta. The successful candidate/s will work with their line manager and colleagues on the recruitment for clients across various locations, working alongside a well-established recruitment team that has many years of experience in the industry.
We are looking for people who are ambitious, self-motivated and willing to work independently, to eventually work their way up towards becoming Recruitment Consultants and beyond.
– Must be fluent in English
– Knowledge of the German, Spanish or Swedish languages would be an asset
– Previous experience held in a similar position, Customer Support or any area related to HR/organisational psychology would be preferred but not a must
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification is desirable
Roles and responsibilities:
– Working Monday to Friday in a fast-paced office environment as part of a team within one or more of our specialist sectors
– Screening and shortlisting candidates over telephone and/or in person to assess suitability for positions and advise them of opportunities available
– Providing consultation and liaising with candidates and internally with your colleagues to organise interviews and candidate bookings within tight deadlines and completing all necessary administration, including updating of our internal databases
– Earn commission from day one
– Enjoy quarterly office social events
– Realistic targets: set and reviewed each quarter in your appraisal with your line manager
– Opportunity for growth and development: progress on the path to Recruitment Consultant after just 6-12 months
– Health insurance
– Laptop provided
– Paid mobile service provider contract
Most people tend to “fall” into recruitment when they are uncertain about what career path to pursue. However, a career in recruitment is a long-term profession with high earning potential and room for progression and growth, utilised across an array of industries.
As a Recruitment Associate, you will learn a range of highly sought-after skills including consultation, negotiation, networking, problem solving, marketing, business development and account management.
If you are a dynamic and proactive individual looking to work in a vibrant and social environment with opportunities to enhance your career, a role in recruitment might be ideal for you. As a Recruitment Associate, you must be capable of adapting to the fast-paced rhythm of the industry.
Luckily here at Exacta Solutions, a supportive team will provide training from day one and encouragement along the way. All training will be delivered by experienced senior consultants up to director level, who have a wealth of experience and unprecedented success within the recruitment industry. Continuous training and regular job development reviews are provided even after the induction period has been completed.